Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
*randomly puppeteers some PPCs*

Towhee wasn't sure she'd "heard" correctly and echoed, "A bear?" She blinked, then gave Hydra a nod. "That's impressive. Was anyone hurt?" she found herself asking. She truly didn't care about the pack on a personal level, though she supposed it mattered to her because it was important to Hydra. Perhaps she did still consider her a friend, despite the time that had passed. She snorted inwardly at herself.

"Galaxy—as in stars? What do the other names mean?" Towhee wondered, always curious about wholly unfamiliar words. She wanted to repeat them aloud but was afraid to even attempt. She would just have to go by the shape of Hydra's lips. "Can you spell them for me too?" she requested, feeling only slightly self-conscious. It would allow her to picture the words better in her mind, make sense of them.

A howl suddenly rose into the air. Then another joined it, from a slightly different direction. @Orca and @Lagan called back and forth a bit, other voices joining in the chorus. Evidently @Lucca had strayed from the rendezvous site and they were attempting to locate him. There was an edge to the calls, though no urgency yet. Not that Towhee could hear any of it at all; she remained totally oblivious to the alarms ringing behind her, focus still trained expectantly on her visitor's mouth.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
show me to a higher place - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 07:21 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Towhee - September 20, 2017, 08:38 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 09:34 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Towhee - September 20, 2017, 09:48 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 10:22 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Towhee - September 20, 2017, 10:29 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 11:01 AM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Towhee - September 20, 2017, 01:09 PM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 01:36 PM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Towhee - September 20, 2017, 03:17 PM
RE: show me to a higher place - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 04:06 PM