Moonspear Vacillating
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She nodded somberly, although had suspected as much from his relations. She wasn't surprised. "I believe it. They have been scattered at best as far as I have ever known," she sighed, although sympathized for her fruitless search--well, at least as far as the Great Bear was concerned. Amekaze was no master of the history of Ostrega, although had pried around just well enough from what she could find through Charon--which wasn't all that much. If she would have known better back then before really meeting her speckled mate, she would have scalped more history from Summer when she had known him to see how his family aligned to the one her daughters (and son) now shared blood with, but those days were long gone.

As for now, her ears gave a thoughtful twitch and she latched to the tone the scout spoke with. "A smart move, especially lately," she nodded, not yet knowing how they would retaliate upon a wolf for allegiance alone so preferring her fellows to be mindful in the meantime. "I ask because a pale silvery male of theirs attacked the former Vale alpha not too far from the Spear, and my daughters intercepted then wounded him in turn. I do not know much else about the motives here yet, if there is more to it, or just how reckless they could intend to be," she detailed, knowing that as a scout this information could be useful to her. "Do you have past encounters with their sort?" she asked with a cant of her head while sensing there was a bit of something there, although she couldn't tell what exactly just yet.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Vacillating - by Rouge - September 22, 2017, 10:45 AM
RE: Vacillating - by Amekaze - September 23, 2017, 04:21 PM
RE: Vacillating - by Rouge - September 26, 2017, 04:59 PM
RE: Vacillating - by Amekaze - September 27, 2017, 10:56 PM
RE: Vacillating - by Rouge - September 28, 2017, 05:01 PM
RE: Vacillating - by Amekaze - October 02, 2017, 11:23 PM
RE: Vacillating - by Rouge - October 03, 2017, 11:47 PM
RE: Vacillating - by Amekaze - October 10, 2017, 10:53 PM
RE: Vacillating - by Rouge - October 20, 2017, 11:34 AM