Moonspear Vacillating
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Rightfully so, it was Rannoch's wolves looking for him, and she was relieved it was not his enemies--a loosely used term here, because she seemed to doubt he had many of them despite what had happened to him, which she had come to write off as random violence. He was too well-meaning, too young, and too green of an alpha with a short-lived claim, to have made any majorly lasting impressions on enemies.. or so the dark leader had long since surmised in getting to know him a bit more, especially after knowing his bullheaded, dour father. She just doubted this was situation quite like that. "Reasonable enough. I do know Hydra went to let them know not long after they brought him to us. She found his brothers.. missing, as well." Ame quirked her lips, letting the scout have that piece of information to digest as well in case it may ever become relevant in her rovings.

Next, she watched the dark female begin to press onward. Amekaze preferred to stick to the outskirts for now and round out a patrol, although she certainly wondered why this news must be handed to Charon immediately. She'd find out soon enough, most likely, and tipped her nose in a short nod before striding off on her own and leaving Rouge to her mission.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Vacillating - by Rouge - September 22, 2017, 10:45 AM
RE: Vacillating - by Amekaze - September 23, 2017, 04:21 PM
RE: Vacillating - by Rouge - September 26, 2017, 04:59 PM
RE: Vacillating - by Amekaze - September 27, 2017, 10:56 PM
RE: Vacillating - by Rouge - September 28, 2017, 05:01 PM
RE: Vacillating - by Amekaze - October 02, 2017, 11:23 PM
RE: Vacillating - by Rouge - October 03, 2017, 11:47 PM
RE: Vacillating - by Amekaze - October 10, 2017, 10:53 PM
RE: Vacillating - by Rouge - October 20, 2017, 11:34 AM