Dragoncrest Cliffs run, river, run to the sea
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away
blix does not exactly expect tirgatao's condemnation (though an irrational part of her is anxious for it anyway) but she is still surprised by the woman's admission. she listens intently, watching her own paws -- the shouna's explanation is not exactly like what she feels but it still rings true and it's reassuring, in a way.

tirgatao turns it back to her and she licks her lips anxiously. "y-yeah," she admits, ears flicking back. "i... i feel like i didn't do enough before. to keep us safe.." logically she knows she holds no blame in her mother's disappearance! but - but. "and.. so you know wanlida came back with another girl on the first scouting trip? um, my age i mean, her name is furi," she fumbles over her words but presses on doggedly, "and i met her - and she would've died if eske and them hadn't found her probably but - but all i could think about was that she wasn't mother and it just felt so.. unfair? that she was here instead." guiltily she hangs her head.

"i think i made her feel bad.. and i think i made artaax feel bad too?" though he always bounces back so quickly, maybe it's just her that feels bad. "i don't know.. i don't mean to but it just.. i keep doing it," she says, finally catching a breath. she glances at tirgatao nervously (surely now condemnation will come), waiting to see what the shouna says.
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
run, river, run to the sea - by Tirgatao - September 26, 2017, 10:16 PM
RE: run, river, run to the sea - by Blixen - September 27, 2017, 09:22 AM
RE: run, river, run to the sea - by Tirgatao - September 28, 2017, 08:46 PM
RE: run, river, run to the sea - by Blixen - September 28, 2017, 09:12 PM
RE: run, river, run to the sea - by Tirgatao - October 02, 2017, 05:39 PM
RE: run, river, run to the sea - by Blixen - October 03, 2017, 03:57 PM