Redhawk Caldera I don't sweat under any circumstances.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
The air had grown considerably cooler lately and Towhee appreciated the break from the blazing summer sun always bearing down on her back, especially when she was patrolling. She wrapped up her most recent foray around the borders, then began climbing upward toward the rendezvous site. On her way there, she stopped to munch on a rabbit in one of the caches, one that bore Phox's familiar scent.

After she finished eating, the finished the trek to the pack's heart. "Hey guys!" she shouted (much too loudly), hoping to gather the pups together for a bit of story time under the pleasant September afternoon sun.

-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I don't sweat under any circumstances. - by Towhee - September 27, 2017, 11:26 AM
RE: I don't sweat under any circumstances. - by Clover - October 02, 2017, 04:36 PM
RE: I don't sweat under any circumstances. - by Tegan - October 03, 2017, 12:11 PM
RE: I don't sweat under any circumstances. - by Towhee - October 03, 2017, 04:37 PM
RE: I don't sweat under any circumstances. - by Clover - October 05, 2017, 01:55 PM
RE: I don't sweat under any circumstances. - by Fiadh - October 06, 2017, 03:27 PM
RE: I don't sweat under any circumstances. - by Lucca - October 08, 2017, 12:08 PM
RE: I don't sweat under any circumstances. - by Tegan - October 08, 2017, 12:10 PM
RE: I don't sweat under any circumstances. - by Towhee - October 10, 2017, 09:22 AM
RE: I don't sweat under any circumstances. - by Clover - October 14, 2017, 09:37 PM
RE: I don't sweat under any circumstances. - by Lucca - October 16, 2017, 01:18 PM
RE: I don't sweat under any circumstances. - by Towhee - November 05, 2017, 09:46 AM