Moonspear the sky would fall but for the columns of mountains
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
As with all things, there were many sides to this, and that was one she would like to see pan out if they were lucky and Charon was over there putting his best face forward. "It would make it easy for us," she mused. "Maybe they could put a lot of value in their one wolf's friendship to him, who knows," she chuffed. It was difficult for her to care all that much, even with it mattering enough to him to march on over there alone over. She would have to know how his visit went before she could put very much faith in Charon's venture being one of peacekeeping nature, though.

If anything, she guessed it may be more easily interpreted as a warning--and a cue to prepare for them. But she also knew little of the nature of his relations to them and their Potema, the mother of the offender himself. That was the wildcard here making her wary, unsure of how much it would matter, or if it was something to discard entirely in the end when it came down to the value of her son's life. Still, far too many unknowns and she was eager for her mate's swift return.

"Much.. very firsthand early. Everything to be a functional set of teeth first. The rest through experience," she leveled a long look at her daughter. "I was not born during peacetime. Quite the opposite, with my father's wolves fresh from a coup, and needing to reclaim losses.." Of reputation and of land, she grew in a time where this was just what was happening. She had seen little of her sire until she had reached a certain age to truly contend, and it had been because of his priorities; they had been busy. "Which they did, as many were raised as warriors, and with a sharp leader to them. I learned there at the Mount first with my mother, then with them as soon as I could," Eventually,  she had joined them and felt the rush, although true understanding of the finesse involved from leading parties had come much later. She had liked scouting ahead, and liked rushing headlong into a surefire fight.. then her success at it made it sweeter. "And too, my littermates who did not die early on in the crossfire were.. very combative. It was learn to fight them better in an instant, or die." she detailed.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
RE: the sky would fall but for the columns of mountains - by Amekaze - December 07, 2017, 11:43 PM