King Elk Forest they paint the world full of shadows
✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
686 Posts
Ooc — remus
Away

thank the elk delight is so smooth, mato does not seem to pick up on any awkwardness. he does, then, take the opportunity to study the silvery prince's face closely - not staring, mind, just a quiet contemplativeness. does morwinyon mind delight's slight transgressions? perhaps that's part of the ainima, that he's meant to be regarded in reverent silence and not in the singing-sunlight's own flip tones. 

the elk-god itself doesn't seem particularly bothered by it, though. 

the vailë make's a thoughtful sound when mato answers him, his own gaze moving to follow the lines of the regal beast. "i could be reading into it," he admits, rolling his shoulder in a brief shrug, "but if nothing else, he seems to notice." which is, really, all the assurance the storyteller needs to weave the tale.

delight falls silent for a minute, wondering if he should make an exit, because every minute spend lingering in mato's presence is another opportunity to slip up and make a fool of himself. but actually, he does have something to mention, doesn't he? "oh, i met a girl up in the sweep," the androgyne starts casually, "she seemed curious about the forest, so i said she could come by if she called for me when she got here." he still doesn't think mato will mind - and it's all in the name of recruitment - but probably better to let him know before strangers come calling, just in case.
Messages In This Thread
they paint the world full of shadows - by ThE nArRaToR - September 30, 2017, 05:53 AM
RE: they paint the world full of shadows - by Ariel - October 05, 2017, 09:08 PM
RE: they paint the world full of shadows - by rip gemini - October 11, 2017, 03:59 AM
RE: they paint the world full of shadows - by Ariel - October 11, 2017, 11:24 AM
RE: they paint the world full of shadows - by rip gemini - October 17, 2017, 03:32 AM
RE: they paint the world full of shadows - by Ariel - October 17, 2017, 10:45 AM
RE: they paint the world full of shadows - by rip gemini - October 23, 2017, 03:02 AM
RE: they paint the world full of shadows - by Ariel - October 25, 2017, 09:55 AM
RE: they paint the world full of shadows - by rip gemini - October 28, 2017, 03:57 AM
RE: they paint the world full of shadows - by Ariel - October 29, 2017, 10:03 PM
RE: they paint the world full of shadows - by rip gemini - November 03, 2017, 02:42 AM
RE: they paint the world full of shadows - by Ariel - November 04, 2017, 10:22 PM