King Elk Forest they paint the world full of shadows
✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
686 Posts
Ooc — remus
Away

there are plenty of things about the silvery prince that, if manifested in another, the vailë would find a little bit annoying. at is it mato could burn the forest down around them and delight would be in the ashes as starry-eyed as the day he saw him. "ah," he says, eyes widening a little, "if - when you visit the vale - i'd like to come." surprised by his own boldness, the androgyne pauses, then adds: "i've been wanting to see it for myself - to meet rannoch, since he seems important to - tindómë's founding, in a way."

he knows it is unlikely the morwinyon will allow him to come given the fragility of their claim, but then again - their alpha leaving would put them in an unstable position anyway. either way he'll do what mato tells him. 

the affection in the silvery prince's voice throws him for a beat, his heart stammering erratically in his chest. "a-anytime," the singing-sunlight manages weakly, unable to stop the slightly-dopey way the edges of his mouth curl up (for elk's sake!).
Messages In This Thread
they paint the world full of shadows - by ThE nArRaToR - September 30, 2017, 05:53 AM
RE: they paint the world full of shadows - by Ariel - October 05, 2017, 09:08 PM
RE: they paint the world full of shadows - by rip gemini - October 11, 2017, 03:59 AM
RE: they paint the world full of shadows - by Ariel - October 11, 2017, 11:24 AM
RE: they paint the world full of shadows - by rip gemini - October 17, 2017, 03:32 AM
RE: they paint the world full of shadows - by Ariel - October 17, 2017, 10:45 AM
RE: they paint the world full of shadows - by rip gemini - October 23, 2017, 03:02 AM
RE: they paint the world full of shadows - by Ariel - October 25, 2017, 09:55 AM
RE: they paint the world full of shadows - by rip gemini - October 28, 2017, 03:57 AM
RE: they paint the world full of shadows - by Ariel - October 29, 2017, 10:03 PM
RE: they paint the world full of shadows - by rip gemini - November 03, 2017, 02:42 AM
RE: they paint the world full of shadows - by Ariel - November 04, 2017, 10:22 PM