Redhawk Caldera changing everything carefully
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,002 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Sometime during her lingual training of yore, Raven had mentioned other tongues, yet Towhee had very limited experience with any spoken language outside of the one she used with her family. "I see," the young guardian said, her lips twitching faintly at some inner joke.

Blixen wanted to know about ptero. Towhee liked to keep things like this close to the vest, yet she knew no outsider would be able to pick up much of anything with a single exposure. "It's a sign language we made up here," Towhee said, then paused and signed, -B-L-I-X.- "I just spelled your name," she explained.

Something caught her eye in the distance and the mercenary turned swiftly to face the potential threat. It was only a trio of does running through the neighboring prairie. Towhee licked her lips as she watched them, then resumed her halted gait and glanced over to make sure Blixen did the same.

"So why did my sister—your mom, I mean—leave here to join this—Drageda?" Towhee wanted to know, hesitating only slightly before trying out the name. She had likely butchered it, which made her cheeks heat slightly, though what did she really care what an outsider thought of her?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
changing everything carefully - by Blixen - October 05, 2017, 05:12 PM
RE: changing everything carefully - by Towhee - October 06, 2017, 12:12 PM
RE: changing everything carefully - by Blixen - October 06, 2017, 12:34 PM
RE: changing everything carefully - by Towhee - October 06, 2017, 12:37 PM
RE: changing everything carefully - by Blixen - October 06, 2017, 01:02 PM
RE: changing everything carefully - by Towhee - October 06, 2017, 01:43 PM
RE: changing everything carefully - by Blixen - October 06, 2017, 04:51 PM
RE: changing everything carefully - by Towhee - October 07, 2017, 09:12 AM
RE: changing everything carefully - by Blixen - October 07, 2017, 09:37 AM
RE: changing everything carefully - by Towhee - October 07, 2017, 10:53 AM
RE: changing everything carefully - by Blixen - October 07, 2017, 07:09 PM