Redhawk Caldera changing everything carefully
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away
probs can wrap up soon? >:3c

she glances over just in time to catch the odd movements towhee makes - which are quickly explained as a demonstration of this ptero. she's intrigued, but catches the same flash of movement as the black guardian and turns with her, momentarily excited by the idea of seeing some real action. (she supposes she should be grateful that she has not yet had to deal with a real issue at the border, but - experience is invaluable and forcing her sweetly tempered pupsitter to play pretend villain only goes so far).

it's nothing, just some deer, and she sighs, maybe a touch disappointed, before towhee's question brings her back. ah. for a moment there, she'd almost forgotten.. everything, caught up in her interest in her - cousin? aunt? whatever's abilities as a guardian and her disability. but of course: mother. and how long has she been away? surely if something had happened they would fetch her but what if something happens and they don't realise where she is? or - anxiety suddenly curls hot in her belly and she looks at towhee with round eyes.

towhee's mispronouncation of her home falls on deaf (ha) ears, stricken by this sudden anxiety as she is. "i don't know," she admits. mother'd spoken of her time at the caldera of course, but hadn't there been someplace else? she isn't sure - she was not a great listener as a child. "i never thought to ask," the girl says, voice dipping slightly with guilt - they'd found her and she's alive now but what if she does die and blixen just never gets to know all these important things? (and.. are they important? what matters is drageda -- right?) 

conflicted, blix stops abruptly. "i-i should probably go check on her," she says hesitantly - part of her wants to keep on patrolling, but towhee's inadvertently broken the spell she held over the fox-furred kru, and thoughts of mother consume her again.
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
changing everything carefully - by Blixen - October 05, 2017, 05:12 PM
RE: changing everything carefully - by Towhee - October 06, 2017, 12:12 PM
RE: changing everything carefully - by Blixen - October 06, 2017, 12:34 PM
RE: changing everything carefully - by Towhee - October 06, 2017, 12:37 PM
RE: changing everything carefully - by Blixen - October 06, 2017, 01:02 PM
RE: changing everything carefully - by Towhee - October 06, 2017, 01:43 PM
RE: changing everything carefully - by Blixen - October 06, 2017, 04:51 PM
RE: changing everything carefully - by Towhee - October 07, 2017, 09:12 AM
RE: changing everything carefully - by Blixen - October 07, 2017, 09:37 AM
RE: changing everything carefully - by Towhee - October 07, 2017, 10:53 AM