Redhawk Caldera i forgot to riot
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
From her perch on the slope above, Towhee watched a large black wolf—the commander, she thought to herself—move away from the rest of the party. Her orange eyes tracked her movements for a moment before the guardian swiftly rose to all fours and began trotting downhill.

"Hey!" Towhee shouted (too loudly) as she drew up behind the she-wolf. She was large, but so was Towhee. "How much longer are you staying? Did I hear* right—you're leaving Wildfire behind?" Whatever the mercenary thought of this news, it wasn't clear for her voice was as toneless as it was clunky. "And you're—her mate?" she added, all of this information having been shared with her by @Raven.

They flanked one another now and Towhee's fiery orange eyes bored into the commander's face. She might have been a powerful Alpha where she was from, yet the guardian would not be intimidated or bowed by a total stranger, certainly not on her own lands.

* Me to Towhee: No, dear, you don't hear at all...
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
i forgot to riot - by Antumbra - October 09, 2017, 07:38 PM
RE: i forgot to riot - by Towhee - October 10, 2017, 08:30 AM
RE: i forgot to riot - by Antumbra - October 11, 2017, 06:51 AM
RE: i forgot to riot - by Towhee - October 11, 2017, 09:10 AM
RE: i forgot to riot - by Antumbra - October 14, 2017, 10:43 AM
RE: i forgot to riot - by Towhee - October 17, 2017, 09:42 AM
RE: i forgot to riot - by Antumbra - October 17, 2017, 06:07 PM
RE: i forgot to riot - by Towhee - October 17, 2017, 07:09 PM
RE: i forgot to riot - by Antumbra - October 30, 2017, 09:25 AM
RE: i forgot to riot - by Towhee - November 01, 2017, 12:59 PM