Redhawk Caldera i forgot to riot
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The commander failed to produce a satisfactory response, despite Towhee staring at her with impatient expectation. The youthful guardian's face scrunched, wondering why Thuringwethil wouldn't bother explaining. She felt a flare of annoyance at being treated as if she was too young to handle the facts.

"Why not?" she demanded. But then she abruptly changed tack, shaking her head. "Fine, never mind. Don't tell me." Towhee couldn't help but think of Lagan and thought, maybe, she wouldn't want to know. She felt a ripple of vague bewilderment and disgust go down her white-streaked spine.

And with that, she realized there was no more reason to linger. "I'll be back to see you off in the morning," Towhee promised, not out of kindness or ambassadorship but to be sure they really were leaving. It might have been prudent to wish Thuringwethil and her wolves safe travels or some other such sentiment, yet all the young adult offered was a last blink of her orange eyes before she abruptly departed the commander's audience.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
i forgot to riot - by Antumbra - October 09, 2017, 07:38 PM
RE: i forgot to riot - by Towhee - October 10, 2017, 08:30 AM
RE: i forgot to riot - by Antumbra - October 11, 2017, 06:51 AM
RE: i forgot to riot - by Towhee - October 11, 2017, 09:10 AM
RE: i forgot to riot - by Antumbra - October 14, 2017, 10:43 AM
RE: i forgot to riot - by Towhee - October 17, 2017, 09:42 AM
RE: i forgot to riot - by Antumbra - October 17, 2017, 06:07 PM
RE: i forgot to riot - by Towhee - October 17, 2017, 07:09 PM
RE: i forgot to riot - by Antumbra - October 30, 2017, 09:25 AM
RE: i forgot to riot - by Towhee - November 01, 2017, 12:59 PM