Redhawk Caldera he's the one who likes all our pretty songs
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,007 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hux offered to fetch some water and though Wildfire didn't answer, Towhee shot him a look and nodded decisively. "Yeah, you go do that. And call for Raven too, while you're at it. I'll keep watch." She looked down at her decrepit older sister, who had taken a few bites of food and then apparently passed out beside the kill. Towhee felt mildly alarmed but when she ducked her snout down toward Wildfire's own smudged muzzle, she felt her warm breath. And her breaths, while shallow, expanded noticeably in her sunken rib cage.

Folding herself neatly into a seated position by Wildfire's head, Towhee gave Hux an impatiently pointed look. Although she didn't much care about her sister's ultimate fate, it was her prerogative to guard her, not some outsider's. In fact, as soon as he returned, Towhee would tell him that, point blank. They didn't need him and he should go home to Drageda, where he belonged. Wildfire would be in very capable hands.

Wanna fade it for us? :)
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
he's the one who likes all our pretty songs - by Hux - October 11, 2017, 12:14 AM
RE: he's the one who likes all our pretty songs - by Hux - October 11, 2017, 09:08 PM
RE: he's the one who likes all our pretty songs - by Hux - November 04, 2017, 10:23 AM
RE: he's the one who likes all our pretty songs - by Towhee - November 04, 2017, 10:37 PM
RE: he's the one who likes all our pretty songs - by Hux - November 07, 2017, 01:03 AM
RE: he's the one who likes all our pretty songs - by Towhee - November 07, 2017, 11:42 AM