Moonspear and i wonder
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Charon answered on behalf of the girls, and together, this would hopefully give Rannoch half an idea of what to expect when faced with their youngest litter. Amekaze had good faith in him that he could figure and knew that at least Jarilo could easily benefit from him in some way. The girls, probably much the same, but they were more difficult for her to judge. They all had a pretty good foundation on them by now though, she had seen to that, and it was coming time to help hone them into something even better. "Yes, go ahead," she nodded. "He has had basics explained, and has a general sense of it, but no actual application yet," she detailed before she'd send him off with the boy. This was mainly because patrol for her was no puppy time.. but he was right, it would give Rannoch a good chance to get to know him and give Jarilo something good (and useful) to focus on.

As for her pale daughters, Amekaze would let that one fall into Charon's jurisdiction. She liked Rannoch's approach well enough, but most of her own sister constellation stories entailed less than happy endings, or if they did, at some dire or bizarre cost.. so really not the wholesome message they were looking to get across here without significant revision. She would be keeping her mouth shut for this one where her mate had more to provide anyway. He was a little more close to the girls than she could be sometimes, but it was through no fault of their own. She did want their bonds to improve, though, because she knew personally how badly it could go south when sisters clashed.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
and i wonder - by Rannoch’s Ghost - October 11, 2017, 09:15 AM
RE: and i wonder - by Amekaze - October 12, 2017, 07:16 PM
RE: and i wonder - by Charon - October 16, 2017, 08:40 AM
RE: and i wonder - by Rannoch’s Ghost - October 16, 2017, 03:02 PM
RE: and i wonder - by Amekaze - October 31, 2017, 12:33 AM
RE: and i wonder - by Charon - October 31, 2017, 07:54 AM
RE: and i wonder - by Rannoch’s Ghost - November 01, 2017, 11:39 AM
RE: and i wonder - by Amekaze - November 08, 2017, 08:44 PM
RE: and i wonder - by Charon - November 09, 2017, 02:54 AM