Redhawk Caldera I always thought I'd go out Butch and Sundance style.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,026 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
"Stand behind me," Towhee barked at Orca, who threw her a bit of a look before complying with the order. The guardian glared at the figure in the middle distance, running right toward Lake Rodney. She knew it wasn't part of their territory, yet she didn't have much patience or tolerance for wolves traipsing around in the lands just beyond the caldera.

But she didn't advance. Towhee stood her ground, head lifted, ears pricked and tail arching stiffly behind her. She signed for her sister to do the same, then continued glaring daggers at the unwelcome she-wolf presumably in search of a drink.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: I always thought I'd go out Butch and Sundance style. - by Towhee - October 12, 2017, 01:05 PM