Redhawk Caldera I'm not sure how orange correlates with black in a way that's new.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She looked up sharply when she saw movement, jaw snapping shut as she tensed. But it was only Phox. He looked concerned, so Towhee quickly stepped closer to him and offered a reassuring nudge. -I'm okay. Actually, I'm better than okay! This dick,- she said, huffing breathlessly as she signed, unaware of how noisy she was being (as usual), -was stealing our food, so I killed his ass!- She had never really been one for swearing but, well, she was an adult now!

-I could use some help cleaning up,- she did say after a beat, then tipped her head toward the torn and bloody wolf. -And getting rid of the body, I guess. It would be weird to eat it, wouldn't it?- The thought had crossed her mind—meat was meat, after all—but Towhee figured an actual hunter should make the call, in case it was taboo.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)