Redhawk Caldera I'm not sure how orange correlates with black in a way that's new.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
You got #499 and #500.

Phox said they should get rid of the body by means other than consumption, so Towhee merely nodded. She then plopped down (with a bit of a grimacing sigh) and held still as he came closer and began to tend to her wounds. He cleaned the ones she couldn't reach, so Towhee bent to gently run her tongue over the ones she could. She really wasn't in too terrible a shape. You should see the other guy, she quipped to herself, smirking a bit between licks.

When they were finished, Towhee found herself sliding forward onto her belly rather than preparing to drag the body elsewhere. -Man, the exertion's really catching up to me now. I'm fine, just w-o-r-n o-u-t,- she said, spelling it out for emphasis. -I just need five minutes. Where should we take it?- she queried, glancing at the body.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)