Redhawk Caldera I'm not sure how orange correlates with black in a way that's new.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,972 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
When Lagan arrived with a bounty of questions, Towhee appreciated that Phox fielded them for her. She wondered if their older brother found the whole situation distasteful. She still remembered how badly he'd reacted when she'd killed a trespassing coyote pup in front of him. Whatever his personal feelings on the matter, he agreed to help Phox move the body. As they prepared to move off with it, Towhee nodded and stayed put.

While they were gone, @Orca appeared, also drawn by the scent of blood. After offering a quick explanation, Towhee asked, "Hey, could you call for @Raven?" Orca nodded and quickly howled for their older sister. She then took a seat beside Towhee, eyeing her litter mate's wounds. "I'm fine, Phox cleaned them for me and I'm sure Rave will make sure nothing gets infected."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)