Bramblepoint the world we know is turning
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It wasn't often that anything drew Towhee away from the caldera, yet she found herself enthralled by the fall colors sweeping through the neighboring forest. When she finished her patrol on the northern side of the caldera, she peered at the distant foliage, licking her lips thoughtfully. Finally, she broke free from the borders and headed that way, nostrils flaring to drink in the sweet smell of rotting leaves. They felt crunchy underfoot as she entered the woods, though there was no associated noise for her, of course.

There was quite the fascinating growth of mushrooms growing among the roots of a maple tree and she bent to inspect it. Then a flash of movement caught her eye and she blinked upward in time to watch a strange wolf—made even stranger by the artifact held in his mouth—weave around a log blocking a narrow game trail.

A sound of warning escaped her—a brisk whuff!—as Towhee stiffened and pivoted to face the wolf, her expression unimpressed and aloof (not unlike her avatar).
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
the world we know is turning - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 17, 2017, 06:25 PM
RE: the world we know is turning - by Towhee - October 17, 2017, 06:34 PM
RE: the world we know is turning - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 17, 2017, 06:40 PM
RE: the world we know is turning - by Towhee - October 17, 2017, 06:50 PM
RE: the world we know is turning - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 17, 2017, 06:58 PM
RE: the world we know is turning - by Towhee - October 17, 2017, 07:06 PM
RE: the world we know is turning - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 17, 2017, 07:31 PM
RE: the world we know is turning - by Towhee - October 18, 2017, 08:15 AM
RE: the world we know is turning - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 18, 2017, 03:04 PM
RE: the world we know is turning - by Towhee - October 18, 2017, 03:24 PM