Redhawk Caldera rejoice, because you're trying your best
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer
Joining 
Set after his thread at Lake Rodney, so it might be odd.

He was a mess when he came upon the fringes of the caldera. Physically the lifestyle of a rogue had agreed with him, and he'd grown like a weed - but it was the recent days that had begun to wear him down. He was hungry, thin, with matted fur and tired eyes. Emotionally Titmouse was as healthy as could be expected: so, not very. Meeting his sister had not gone well at all. The boy still refused to think of Towhee as his sister; he felt too embarrassed by the truth she carried. Rather than get carried away by his guilt, the boy latched on to the safety net he had created for himself. His other self, Screech

Screech wouldn't be afraid of a little girl spouting nonsense!
Screech was strong enough to survive on his own, but would be a great asset to any pack!
Screech -- needed to get over himself a little bit.

Tit centered himself on the idealized version of himself, assumed a slight swagger, and tried to ignore the virulent sensation of anxiety that ate away at his gut; at some point someone would find him, and he would be able to plead his case. Let me join you! He would proclaim. I can hunt! I can fight! I am good! I am Screech, he practiced with a low and mumbling voice, A true warrior would never abandon their pack. The boy swallowed a lump in his throat, and continued to trace a route along the territory outskirts, too nervous to call out for anyone.
Messages In This Thread
rejoice, because you're trying your best - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 18, 2017, 03:58 PM
RE: rejoice, because you're trying your best - by Towhee - October 19, 2017, 09:27 AM
RE: rejoice, because you're trying your best - by Elwood - October 19, 2017, 09:55 AM
RE: rejoice, because you're trying your best - by Towhee - October 20, 2017, 09:19 AM
RE: rejoice, because you're trying your best - by Elwood - October 23, 2017, 08:18 PM
RE: rejoice, because you're trying your best - by Towhee - October 25, 2017, 09:16 AM
RE: rejoice, because you're trying your best - by Elwood - October 27, 2017, 08:14 AM
RE: rejoice, because you're trying your best - by Towhee - October 30, 2017, 08:56 AM
RE: rejoice, because you're trying your best - by Elwood - November 05, 2017, 09:56 PM