Redhawk Caldera going through changes
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She felt an unpleasant stab of guilt when she noticed his rapid breathing and the other signs of panic. Although there was part of her that was pleased she could have this effect on someone, Towhee didn't have a personal vendetta against Eljay. In fact, it really hadn't been until Nightjar had come along and badmouthed him that she'd developed a stronger opinion about his weak-willed ways. She swallowed when he meekly agreed to her terms, feeling a bit like a jerk. But then Towhee reminded herself that it wasn't personal, that she was standing by her own principles, and that Eljay did need to make a call one way or another.

"That's all I'm asking," she said with slightly softened eyes, though she was quick to add, "Do it quickly, Eljay. Neither pack deserves—or needs—someone with wishy-washy loyalties, especially not right now." Not only was winter coming but so was war, quite possibly.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
going through changes - by Eljay - October 23, 2017, 05:46 AM
RE: going through changes - by Towhee - October 24, 2017, 10:27 AM
RE: going through changes - by Eljay - October 25, 2017, 03:46 AM
RE: going through changes - by Towhee - October 25, 2017, 11:19 AM
RE: going through changes - by Eljay - November 08, 2017, 04:45 AM
RE: going through changes - by Towhee - November 08, 2017, 09:41 AM
RE: going through changes - by Eljay - November 09, 2017, 02:29 AM
RE: going through changes - by Towhee - November 09, 2017, 11:25 AM
RE: going through changes - by Eljay - November 14, 2017, 05:19 AM
RE: going through changes - by Towhee - November 14, 2017, 09:33 AM
RE: going through changes - by Eljay - November 15, 2017, 02:55 AM