Redhawk Caldera intro to anxiety
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer
All of a sudden Titmouse was being interrogated, and as he listened he felt a flare of irritation. There was guilt there too, probably quite a bit of it to be honest, but the boy had to admit he never considered getting Liffey to come back. He couldn't even remember their conversation from that day. 

Did you even want to come back? Phox concluded - and Titmouse was left reeling. What kind of question was that? This conversation was quickly growing out of control for the poor boy, and his only defence was to try and catch up, to explain, but each time he tried Phox was asking something new; now that he was quiet though, Titmouse took the stage.

Stop it! Did you think I left on purpose? I was little! I had no idea what was going on. I didn't think about coming back at all, which might've been a terrible thing to admit at this point but Titmouse couldn't help it, he was angry and being honest and along with that, didn't really care if his brother's feelings were hurt at this point. He felt absolutely attacked. but I didn't know any better. Everything was so big and exciting outside of the caldera, and I met so many cool new people! Besides, Tit cut to the point as a defiant little frown crossed his features, You have Towhee. You've always had Towhee. If you wanted to find me, you should'a tracked me down.

The boy was bristling and pacing by the time he stopped his little tirade, and in true Titmouse fashion his voice carried a little too much. A little too loud, and a little too far. Phox claimed to be a tracker and a hunter - so why didn't he try and find them? Why was this all Tit's fault?
Messages In This Thread
intro to anxiety - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 28, 2017, 05:06 PM
RE: intro to anxiety - by Phox - November 03, 2017, 12:26 PM
RE: intro to anxiety - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 03, 2017, 01:57 PM
RE: intro to anxiety - by Phox - November 03, 2017, 02:12 PM
RE: intro to anxiety - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 03, 2017, 04:47 PM
RE: intro to anxiety - by Phox - November 03, 2017, 09:02 PM
RE: intro to anxiety - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 03, 2017, 10:35 PM
RE: intro to anxiety - by Phox - November 04, 2017, 10:55 AM
RE: intro to anxiety - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 05, 2017, 12:46 AM