Fairspell Meadow they once belonged to me
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer

Having never been in a real fight, Tit did not know how to respond to the increased aggression of this stranger. He only knew that his blows were weak by comparison; either they did not connect, or when they did there was little result. The pain in his face had abated as soon as her teeth had been pulled free of it, but only because he was experiencing a mild form of shock. There was no such luck with his defensive maneuvers - he missed almost every attempt as he swerved and snapped, ducking and weaving around her. 

When he thought he was free of her range of motion, he lifted his head slightly - wanting a better view of his assailant - and that was a bad move. She had decided to try a low attack and was diving in, reaching with her teeth for one of his limbs, and Tit didn't see it coming. Her teeth sank in to his nearest forelimb as he was moving, and the sensation made him bark sharply - then, held firm by the anchor she had become, Titmouse twisted the wrong way and fell head-over-feet against the ground.

The sharp crack of his ulna was the next thing to ring out over the withered flowers.
Messages In This Thread
they once belonged to me - by Cassiopeia - October 28, 2017, 06:52 PM
RE: they once belonged to me - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 28, 2017, 07:22 PM
RE: they once belonged to me - by Cassiopeia - October 28, 2017, 07:31 PM
RE: they once belonged to me - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 28, 2017, 07:42 PM
RE: they once belonged to me - by Cassiopeia - October 28, 2017, 07:49 PM
RE: they once belonged to me - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 28, 2017, 08:00 PM
RE: they once belonged to me - by Vaati - October 28, 2017, 08:42 PM
RE: they once belonged to me - by Cassiopeia - October 28, 2017, 09:13 PM
RE: they once belonged to me - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 30, 2017, 12:01 AM