King Elk Forest winding way
✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
686 Posts
Ooc — remus
Away

sympathetically he nods - it has been getting colder, though the forest has not been too bad - and she goes on to talk about her siblings. with a pang delight thinks about his family, lost forever in the storm-hewn stone and snow. as quickly as the thought comes he pushes it back and away - the vailë is an excellenct comparmentalizer. he's had to be.

"that sucks," delight says, though he does not have much else to offer. thankfully she does not seem to be in want of reassurance, changing tracks to - oh. oh"that so?" the androgyne asks with the utmost casual-ness, just, totally cool. just completely cool (he can't help but smile, just a little).

jomyo is a definite boon: besides the fact that they need numbers, she's a scout, which they lack at the moment and could desperately use especially if mato is still hell-bent on potentially moving. plus he likes her. he already knows mato will be happy to have her join - the temporary thing is a bit of a downer as the wisp likes, generally, his people to stay, but at least she's up front about that. and if they can get through winter, hopefully spring will prove more fruitful. "yeah," he says, "that's - i get you, it sounds good to me. i'm sure morwinyon will approve, but i'll call for him." and with that, the singing-sunlight tips back his head and quickly calls to summon @Mato.
Messages In This Thread
winding way - by Jomyo - October 29, 2017, 12:58 AM
RE: winding way - by Ariel - October 29, 2017, 10:10 PM
RE: winding way - by Jomyo - October 30, 2017, 11:58 PM
RE: winding way - by Ariel - November 01, 2017, 07:15 PM
RE: winding way - by Jomyo - November 08, 2017, 01:55 AM
RE: winding way - by Ariel - November 08, 2017, 11:30 AM
RE: winding way - by rip gemini - November 08, 2017, 04:26 PM
RE: winding way - by Jomyo - November 11, 2017, 01:32 AM
RE: winding way - by Ariel - November 12, 2017, 12:20 PM
RE: winding way - by rip gemini - November 13, 2017, 04:09 AM
RE: winding way - by Jomyo - November 18, 2017, 01:37 AM