Lake Rodney partying like john belushi
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer
She must not have been as injured as he thought because she refused his offer, and Tit felt a little bothered by that. He wanted to show off Raven and her abilities, and also spend more time with her - but it was fine, this girl could be all humble and charming and whatever.

"Im part of a pack yeah," he confirmed absently, half listening to the pale girl talk about honey. When given a chance he concluded, "my family controls the caldera to the east - I can show you if you want? I mean, you look like you could use a place to dry off and get warm," he felt flush and a bit embarrased for making such a blatant offer - but Titmouse was hecking awkward and hitting his stride as a teen so... par for the course.

Besides, if she was interested in medicine then maybe she could learn from the best! Raven would get a friend out of it too -- gosh, he was getting way ahead of himself now.
Messages In This Thread
partying like john belushi - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 31, 2017, 01:43 AM
RE: partying like john belushi - by Awinita - October 31, 2017, 02:19 AM
RE: partying like john belushi - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 03, 2017, 02:08 PM
RE: partying like john belushi - by Awinita - November 04, 2017, 04:49 AM
RE: partying like john belushi - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 06, 2017, 03:18 PM
RE: partying like john belushi - by Awinita - November 06, 2017, 06:48 PM
RE: partying like john belushi - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 07, 2017, 12:47 PM
RE: partying like john belushi - by Awinita - November 07, 2017, 02:31 PM
RE: partying like john belushi - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 07, 2017, 07:02 PM