Lake Rodney partying like john belushi
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer
Fade here? I can start the coninuation if you want!

Her enthusiasm was infectious, and he thought he saw a tinge of nervousness on her part too; this smoothed things over somewhat, just knowing he wasn't feeling strange on his own. The thought hadn't crossed his mind yet that she might not be accepted. She seemed healthy, capable, and even maybe useful, so why not give her a chance?

Winni, he parroted with a small nod, then a smile. I'm -- the warrior known as Screech, feared throughout the realm? Nah. Titmouse. You can.. Call me whatever. The boy shrugged nonchalantly and didn't realize until he'd turned and begun shepherding her away from the water that he just gave her permission to call him Tit. He didn't comment, but began to guide her towards the caldera. I'll call for Raven, she's the resident medic I was talking about. I'm sure with her blessing you'll be allowed to stay.

It would be a couple of hours, but they'd make it back to the pack's boundary soon enough.
Messages In This Thread
partying like john belushi - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 31, 2017, 01:43 AM
RE: partying like john belushi - by Awinita - October 31, 2017, 02:19 AM
RE: partying like john belushi - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 03, 2017, 02:08 PM
RE: partying like john belushi - by Awinita - November 04, 2017, 04:49 AM
RE: partying like john belushi - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 06, 2017, 03:18 PM
RE: partying like john belushi - by Awinita - November 06, 2017, 06:48 PM
RE: partying like john belushi - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 07, 2017, 12:47 PM
RE: partying like john belushi - by Awinita - November 07, 2017, 02:31 PM
RE: partying like john belushi - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 07, 2017, 07:02 PM