Dragoncrest Cliffs you speak in sonatas going to smithereens
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
wrap up? :o

It does not surprise her when Blixen asks about her dreams but she feels some level of guilt when she doesn’t have an answer. She hadn’t been able to remember them when she woke up earlier but she they’d made her feel weird. Therefore: weird dreams. Furi shrugs one shoulder and glances away to avoid the eye contact but it doesn’t last long and she swings back. Blixen’s warm eyes melt into her own and she shakes her head a little awkwardly on her paws. “I don’t remember… I guess. I was startled awake and I felt weird and I could kinda… remember but I couldn’t really put words to it,” she explains. They’d happened before, but not often, and despite feeling a little weird now with her friend, she feels much calmer. “I don’t feel too weird now, though,” she adds to cover up any leftover doubt that she may still feel the effects. Having a companion and someone to talk to has been easy to shake off those negative feelings and she gives the girl an equally warming smile.

i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Mallaidh - November 03, 2017, 07:23 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Blixen - November 04, 2017, 07:41 AM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Mallaidh - November 05, 2017, 07:41 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Blixen - November 05, 2017, 11:28 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Mallaidh - November 06, 2017, 10:48 AM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Blixen - November 06, 2017, 11:40 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Mallaidh - November 07, 2017, 06:39 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Blixen - November 07, 2017, 10:54 PM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Mallaidh - November 11, 2017, 09:30 AM
RE: you speak in sonatas going to smithereens - by Blixen - November 11, 2017, 06:32 PM