Dragoncrest Cliffs break stuff
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away
gonna say this takes place before blix & furi go exploring for my own record

blix had already resigned herself to the idea that mother would be staying with the caldera through the winter, and so hux's return is not a blow to her, but: a new fear creeps in, something she hadn't thought to consider before. but surely her mother will not abandon her and bobby and artaax - they may be old enough to take care of themselves, now, but they are her children, and - and mother wouldn't stay, surely, if she could help it...?

the garden has become a normal stop on her daily schedule (or almost daily, depending). she did her best to keep it weed-free before the snow started, at least, but the ground has turned cold and unyielding and she doesn't know what else she can do for it. still, seeing it still there before she starts her border patrols is calming - and the gona perks up when she realises hux is there this morning already, despite the pangs of her heart.

"hei," blix greets, breaking out into a small smile. "i tried to keep pulling weeds like you taught me -- are you okay?" she asks, eyes widening slightly in concern as she realises how sad the kru looks. blix is not ... great ... at handling the emotions of others (and she secretly hopes he'll just say 'yes' and move on) but she owes him at least this much for teaching her something so valuable as a way to find peace of mind.
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
break stuff - by Hux - November 07, 2017, 12:08 AM
RE: break stuff - by Blixen - November 07, 2017, 11:26 AM
RE: break stuff - by Hux - November 07, 2017, 05:08 PM
RE: break stuff - by Blixen - November 07, 2017, 11:07 PM
RE: break stuff - by Hux - November 19, 2017, 08:11 AM
RE: break stuff - by Blixen - November 21, 2017, 03:18 PM