Redhawk Caldera I got girls all across the continent
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer
All Welcome 
@Awinita -- set before Tit is grabbed, oops timelines

Titmouse had called for his sister @Raven just as they left the lake, and while he tried not to sound pushy with the summons he did have a note of urgency that couldn't be hidden. His nerves were getting the best of him somehow; but the girl was still there, following after him happily. Occasionally the boy would turn and glance at her, maybe expecting her to vanish like a ghost or a mirage or something, but if he caught her eye he'd swivel back around with haste. Before long the caldera came in to view and Titmouse slowed their ascent, letting Winni fall in beside him, and then he stopped altogether - making sure she didn't go too far.

Okay, this is it. Raven should be here soon. He tried to sound hopeful for Awinita's sake, but now that they were actually here and she was probably super stoked, he felt a weird pressure from all around. Raven's the best medic in the Teekon! That thing you said before about me -- I mean, about not caring about medicine, or whatever, that -- not true at all! I'm -- I'm Raven's apprentice! I'm going to be the best one day too. Unless you join up and beat me at it. He was talking out of his ass again, but if it kept Awinita distracted long enough for Raven to arrive, all the better. Plus it meant the pale girl was paying attention to him - something he hadn't realized was kind of... weirdly... important.
Messages In This Thread
I got girls all across the continent - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 07, 2017, 07:12 PM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Awinita - November 08, 2017, 09:34 PM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Awinita - November 08, 2017, 09:46 PM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Raven - November 09, 2017, 01:07 AM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Awinita - November 10, 2017, 11:26 PM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Raven - November 13, 2017, 12:25 AM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Awinita - November 15, 2017, 08:19 AM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Raven - November 27, 2017, 05:21 PM