Redhawk Caldera I got girls all across the continent
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer
Small talk was not his forte, but there was no avoiding it. She was cute as she tried to ease his nerves. If there was one thing Titmouse excelled at though it was competition, and if she wasn't willing to play along then -- well, he didn't really think that far ahead. You probably couldn't even if you tried. I mean you're probably very smart and stuff but, I'm Raven's son. I've grown up around this stuff! Another series of lies slid off his tongue easily enough - and loudly too. The only truth to the statement was that Raven was his mom (well, sort of), a fact he hadn't shared before. He hastily added, Its okay though, I'm sure you can still learn a lot from her. It'll be fun! We can go on missions and -- and uhh -- find rare plants, or something -- maybe poke at some dead bodies!

Um.
Messages In This Thread
I got girls all across the continent - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 07, 2017, 07:12 PM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Awinita - November 08, 2017, 09:34 PM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 08, 2017, 09:38 PM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Awinita - November 08, 2017, 09:46 PM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Raven - November 09, 2017, 01:07 AM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Awinita - November 10, 2017, 11:26 PM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Raven - November 13, 2017, 12:25 AM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Awinita - November 15, 2017, 08:19 AM
RE: I got girls all across the continent - by Raven - November 27, 2017, 05:21 PM