Blackfeather Woods mama, we're all going to hell
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer

His method for coping was strange but it worked. Titmouse chewed at the chunk of stone until his jaws were tired and the soil beneath was damp with his saliva. He thought he could taste minerals of some kind, while the texture reminded him more of clay, but now was not the time to elucidate. While chewing he managed to break off a chunk of rock, and it gave so suddenly that his teeth snapped, echoing in the cavern. The boy's ears twisted and he held himself quite still as the sounds died out, wondering if anyone heard or would come to check on him.

Someone did, but the pale creature did not show any signs of noticing what Tit had been up to. The boy dropped the pieces of stone from his mouth, licked his lips, and attuned to the shifting position of the stranger in the dark. It wasn't Green Eyes. Tit couldn't remember Vaati's involvement in his kidnapping at all. When the other boy finally stepped in to view he was towering above the weakened Redhawk. He moved slowly, deliberately, as if Tit was a monster eager to reach out and snap a spine or two.

His words sound hollow to Tit's ears. But it gives him some answers - or he thinks it does. Green Eyes was this kid's sister? What a family dynamic. Did they often work together to assault strangers and then dump them in caves? Tit wouldn't think long on the topic; he was watching the ghost, unable to take his eyes off of him partly out of fear that something might happen if he did, and partly because he was starved for attention. If this sister was the one who dragged him here, maybe this ghost could be swayed to his own side.

Are you here to let me out? He bravely questions. Or are you trying to make nice for what that bitch did to me? By the sound of his voice it was clear there was no 'making nice'. Titmouse wasn't going to make any of this easy for Green Eyes or this guy - Snow White, his brain deems him. Whatever. I'll tell you what I told her -- fuck right off. He concludes this with a direct stare, gold-eyes to... wait, was Snow White missing an eye or was that just a nasty scar? Go figure. He'd be missing more than that when his family got wind of all this.
Messages In This Thread
mama, we're all going to hell - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 07, 2017, 07:54 PM
RE: mama, we're all going to hell - by Vaati - November 07, 2017, 11:41 PM
RE: mama, we're all going to hell - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 08, 2017, 12:02 AM
RE: mama, we're all going to hell - by Vaati - November 08, 2017, 12:32 AM
RE: mama, we're all going to hell - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 08, 2017, 01:22 AM
RE: mama, we're all going to hell - by Vaati - November 08, 2017, 09:49 PM
RE: mama, we're all going to hell - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 08, 2017, 09:59 PM