Blackfeather Woods mama, we're all going to hell
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer

My mum can fix it, he squawked vehemently as a response to the offer. Titmouse did not trust anyone in this place, and he wouldn't let anyone near his leg no matter how much it hurt. It was one break, and a pretty clean one at that. As long as he didn't move... But that meant he couldn't run or try to escape on his own volition. The more he thought, the less he talked, and the clearer things became -- he'd have to accept some help.

Not from this guy though, he abruptly decided. If your bitch-ass sister comes back, maybe she can do something. He tried to sound nonchalant but it was hard to keep the edge out of his voice. He mentally told himself, 'This is not giving in. This is not losing. They help me, I escape - they lose. They don't, its just a matter of time before I'm rescued,' but Titmouse was struggling to keep the faith, and his leg was only going to get worse.
Messages In This Thread
mama, we're all going to hell - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 07, 2017, 07:54 PM
RE: mama, we're all going to hell - by Vaati - November 07, 2017, 11:41 PM
RE: mama, we're all going to hell - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 08, 2017, 12:02 AM
RE: mama, we're all going to hell - by Vaati - November 08, 2017, 12:32 AM
RE: mama, we're all going to hell - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 08, 2017, 01:22 AM
RE: mama, we're all going to hell - by Vaati - November 08, 2017, 09:49 PM
RE: mama, we're all going to hell - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 08, 2017, 09:59 PM