Moonspear their blades were bared
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
A hint of a frown pulled at the edges of her lips. "Ah," she nodded in regards to Jarilo. It was probably for the best that way. "Me neither," she mentioned to Vela, although had to marvel at how dynamics had come to play out in this set of siblings versus the last. None were quick to seem overly attached to the others.. but so long as they weren't killing each other, Ame didn't find it in herself to be concerned with it. She wouldn't press the matter anymore than that and considered that a good step in the right direction in tallying up some of her little ones. It was more than she had before, and so, Galaxy had the entirety of her focus.

As for the stars, Ame smirked faintly as information poured forth, plentiful as ever. With her healthy interest in the topic on full display, she was content. "Nice, although I guess I have not put much thought into who is bigger versus brighter," she hummed, she'd long since preferred Sirius to Polaris as far as mythos went, and maybe at least a fourth of that stemmed from a distaste for bears--even in constellations. "But yes.. now is a good time," she agreed, gesturing her way up so she may follow along a bit. She could trail up a little ways with her before turning back down.. so she could still see her and not make her miss out on important star study time. That was a little more time sensitive than rounding the boundaries.

But because of their opposing endpoints, this may cut short at some point. Still, her tail swayed gently. "In the late summer when it is usually hot and muggy out, Sirius is brightest a lot closer to the sunrise.." Ame mentioned, always looking towards and forward to summertime in some way. "So, sometimes, and by some folks, those days are called the 'dog days of summer' because of how close to the sun Sirius gets," she explained, even if the saying had probably never been heard by her with just one summer as a young one under her belt--and if she had, it probably would've been Ame mentioning it, and she couldn't recall if it had ever come up. But, for reference, there it was as far as information to chew on about Sirius.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
their blades were bared - by Amekaze - November 23, 2017, 10:18 PM
RE: their blades were bared - by Galaxy - November 24, 2017, 01:56 PM
RE: their blades were bared - by Amekaze - November 25, 2017, 01:27 AM
RE: their blades were bared - by Galaxy - November 25, 2017, 11:46 AM
RE: their blades were bared - by Amekaze - December 05, 2017, 02:03 AM
RE: their blades were bared - by Galaxy - December 11, 2017, 01:13 PM
RE: their blades were bared - by Amekaze - December 20, 2017, 10:23 PM
RE: their blades were bared - by Galaxy - December 21, 2017, 10:24 AM
RE: their blades were bared - by Amekaze - December 28, 2017, 12:02 AM