Blackfeather Woods Something about you turns me to a savage
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer
He didn't get a good grab or anything, but nicked the kid's face well enough to taste blood; the kid was running off after that, retreating so fast Titmouse wasn't sure how to feel. A part of him was so pumped full of adrenaline - another, guilt. But he had defended against the unknown and came out the other side the winner, at least in his mind. There was a moment where the boy thought he was alone, and he took in the strange sensation of the ebbing adrenaline, the desire to chase, and a feeling of being watched. He looked up in time to spot a pair of eyes on him - but he couldn't tell the expression upon the stranger's patchwork face; the wolf turned and vanished after the mouthy creature, and Titmouse decided in haste to make his own escape as well.
Messages In This Thread
Something about you turns me to a savage - by Ramsay - November 09, 2017, 11:16 AM
RE: Something about you turns me to a savage - by Ramsay - November 09, 2017, 03:18 PM
RE: Something about you turns me to a savage - by Ramsay - November 10, 2017, 12:35 PM
RE: Something about you turns me to a savage - by Euron - November 10, 2017, 06:47 PM
RE: Something about you turns me to a savage - by Ramsay - November 14, 2017, 01:32 PM
RE: Something about you turns me to a savage - by Ramsay - November 20, 2017, 08:00 PM
RE: Something about you turns me to a savage - by Euron - November 21, 2017, 02:50 PM
RE: Something about you turns me to a savage - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 22, 2017, 02:14 AM