Blackfeather Woods pulling me underneath
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer
The snow had taken over every inch of the Caldera, while flurry after flurry adding endless layers and obscuring the trees. The lake at the center was frozen, he could see it - thin near the edge, thick in the middle. A flock of tiny birds moved like a cloud through the sky in unison; there is a straggler, and Tit finds it easily, like his entire conciousness is drawn to it. He hears a screech suddenly and turns his head, and his gaze is met by Raven -- Towhee -- running towards him, a flash of orange-gold, another scream -- and when he looks back to the flock and the tiny straggler, his brain concocts an image of a giant bird with black feathers, the titmouse between its talons --  Wake up.

Startled by the voice and eager to escape his strange dream, Titmouse does not need much prompting. He shakes awake and lurches, sitting up and inadvertently pressing against Cassiopeia's nearby body. She hisses more words to him and he doesn't understand at first, but she pressures him to get up and to move, so he scrambles to do that. Whats -- what's happening? The dream is taking time to fade, but he is awake and trying - but confused, afraid, and not exactly keen to follow her lead.
Messages In This Thread
pulling me underneath - by Cassiopeia - November 09, 2017, 06:55 PM
RE: pulling me underneath - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 09, 2017, 10:57 PM
RE: pulling me underneath - by Cassiopeia - November 10, 2017, 03:29 PM
RE: pulling me underneath - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 10, 2017, 03:36 PM
RE: pulling me underneath - by Cassiopeia - November 10, 2017, 05:01 PM
RE: pulling me underneath - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 10, 2017, 05:11 PM
RE: pulling me underneath - by Cassiopeia - November 10, 2017, 05:19 PM
RE: pulling me underneath - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 10, 2017, 05:27 PM
RE: pulling me underneath - by Cassiopeia - November 10, 2017, 05:56 PM
RE: pulling me underneath - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 10, 2017, 06:15 PM
RE: pulling me underneath - by Cassiopeia - November 10, 2017, 06:39 PM