Blackfeather Woods pulling me underneath
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer

She made good points but Titmouse was unreasonable and really fucking stubborn. He heard her out and then, without so much as a pause, cut her off. I'll explain to them. I'll tell them -- something -- I don't know. Then she was making him shuffle forwards, so he followed her lead for a few more feet but nothing could stop him once he was focused, and this was important. Stop -- stop, he put one last paw-step down and refused to budge another inch; his rump went down, he sagged as if he had hurt himself and became an obstacle.

I'm not going anywhere until you say yes, Tit didn't know why he was pushing this point so hard; he should've just taken the opportunity to get free, to get home, but he couldn't. He'd make his family understand (although even he didn't understand what was happening really), and if they didn't like it then... Titmouse shook his head as he thought hastily of what to do. You have to say yes. You have to. Come with me, get away from here. This place -- these people -- they're crazy.
Messages In This Thread
pulling me underneath - by Cassiopeia - November 09, 2017, 06:55 PM
RE: pulling me underneath - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 09, 2017, 10:57 PM
RE: pulling me underneath - by Cassiopeia - November 10, 2017, 03:29 PM
RE: pulling me underneath - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 10, 2017, 03:36 PM
RE: pulling me underneath - by Cassiopeia - November 10, 2017, 05:01 PM
RE: pulling me underneath - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 10, 2017, 05:11 PM
RE: pulling me underneath - by Cassiopeia - November 10, 2017, 05:19 PM
RE: pulling me underneath - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 10, 2017, 05:27 PM
RE: pulling me underneath - by Cassiopeia - November 10, 2017, 05:56 PM
RE: pulling me underneath - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 10, 2017, 06:15 PM
RE: pulling me underneath - by Cassiopeia - November 10, 2017, 06:39 PM