Redhawk Caldera My independence seems to vanish in the haze
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer

The guy's name doesn't affect him at all, which is strange to the boy. Titmouse expected to feel his skin crawl or his stomach to flip-flop as soon as his friend spoke, but instead he felt nothing. There was an absence of feeling that, itself, made his anxiety spike a little. He should've had some kind of response, right? The guy kept him in a cave - kept them both in a cave at some point, for all he knew - and he felt nothing.

Dumb name. He never introduced himself I don't think - too busy being a skeevy piece of shit I guess, Tit could say whatever he wanted to now that he was safe. He had run his mouth a lot before, but that had been fear talking. The fear was weaker now - he was home - and so everything came easier. I just called him Snow White in my head. But he won't be for long, not when us Redhawks get a piece of him, heh. Tit's gaze glossed over as he rambled, and his mind flashed back to the conversation with Vaati - about being so weak he could lose to a girl. He came back to himself a second later, glancing at her. I called you Green Eyes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 11, 2017, 02:46 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 11, 2017, 10:59 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 15, 2017, 10:11 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 21, 2017, 10:18 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 27, 2017, 08:05 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 27, 2017, 09:52 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 28, 2017, 08:32 AM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 28, 2017, 08:37 PM