Redhawk Caldera My independence seems to vanish in the haze
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer

He saw Elwood looming over him and for a split second he was Green Eyes - and then Vaati, Raven, kind of a mess as his brain attempted to diffuse his fear. It didn't wholly abate but he calmed enough to listen to Elwood's voice, take a deep breath, and do as he was told (fucking finally).

I - I... I thought it was Raven. In the meadow. I ran over to her and then... Well, yeah, she was right, sh-she attacked me. The next thing I remember, I'm in a cave and I'm hurting. He swallowed a lump and watched Elwood for a visual response, but continued after a beat. She tried to take care of me but I didn't trust her, or the other guy - this big white guy, he acted like the boss. Remembering the conversation brought a sheen to his eyes and he grit his teeth for a second, wanting nothing more than to go storming back over there so that he could rip that guy a new hole - It's all really fuzzy in my head.

Was there more? Sure, but Titmouse was too overcome at this point to explain further. Hopefully Elwood got the jist of it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 11, 2017, 10:59 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 15, 2017, 10:11 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 21, 2017, 10:18 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 27, 2017, 08:05 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 27, 2017, 09:52 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Titmouse (Ghost) - November 27, 2017, 10:11 PM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 28, 2017, 08:32 AM
RE: My independence seems to vanish in the haze - by Elwood - November 28, 2017, 08:37 PM