Bramblepoint young, wild american lookin' to be somethin'
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Due to her recent preoccupation with the hawk, Towhee hadn't yet caught wind of the commander's visit earlier that very day, nor the outcome of the conversation between Thuringwethil and Towhee's godparents. So when Hydra questioned her about the progress on war talks, she shook her head lightly, only to freeze after two seconds. A few days ago, Titmouse had evidently turned up at the borders with a Blackfeather wolf in tow. Towhee remembered the anger still simmering in her uncle's gaze when he'd recounted the altercation to her.

"I think my aunt and uncle are making plans. I guess it takes time to sort out the tactics," Towhee said, recalling the word "Coyote" had introduced to her. "No matter what, we're not going to just sit here and let them get away with it."

On that note, the she-wolf motioned for the hawk to dismount and even bowed slightly to make the jump slightly shorter. When she straightened up, she rolled her streaked shoulders and peered at Hydra. "If memory serves, you're an experienced warrior. Well, I'm an experienced guardian—a master now, actually. I think we should swap so I can practice offense and you can practice defense."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
young, wild american lookin' to be somethin' - by Ivy - November 12, 2017, 06:16 PM
RE: young, wild american lookin' to be somethin' - by Towhee - November 12, 2017, 09:30 PM
RE: young, wild american lookin' to be somethin' - by Ivy - November 12, 2017, 11:09 PM
RE: young, wild american lookin' to be somethin' - by Hydra - November 13, 2017, 09:10 AM
RE: young, wild american lookin' to be somethin' - by Towhee - November 13, 2017, 10:56 AM
RE: young, wild american lookin' to be somethin' - by Ivy - November 13, 2017, 05:49 PM
RE: young, wild american lookin' to be somethin' - by Hydra - November 14, 2017, 12:02 PM
RE: young, wild american lookin' to be somethin' - by Towhee - November 14, 2017, 12:27 PM
RE: young, wild american lookin' to be somethin' - by Ivy - November 14, 2017, 05:38 PM
RE: young, wild american lookin' to be somethin' - by Hydra - November 14, 2017, 06:35 PM
RE: young, wild american lookin' to be somethin' - by Towhee - November 14, 2017, 07:43 PM
RE: young, wild american lookin' to be somethin' - by Ivy - November 14, 2017, 10:04 PM
RE: young, wild american lookin' to be somethin' - by Hydra - November 15, 2017, 09:23 AM
RE: young, wild american lookin' to be somethin' - by Towhee - November 15, 2017, 12:01 PM
RE: young, wild american lookin' to be somethin' - by Hydra - November 21, 2017, 10:57 AM
RE: young, wild american lookin' to be somethin' - by Towhee - November 21, 2017, 11:55 AM
RE: young, wild american lookin' to be somethin' - by Hydra - November 21, 2017, 12:08 PM
RE: young, wild american lookin' to be somethin' - by Towhee - November 21, 2017, 02:22 PM