Redhawk Caldera This universe can be so many things, and sometimes it is poetic.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,001 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Naturally, Towhee didn't hear Finley coming. It was the smell of her catch that caused the mercenary's head to turn, just in time to read the question springing from her godmother's lips. Her ears slid backward slightly as she pushed into an upright seated position, though she bit back a defensive retort. She's just kidding you, she thought, though she placated that part of herself by shooting Finley a mockingly dirty look.

"I'm going to train him, then make him hunt, patrol and otherwise do all my work for me," she quipped in reply, unwittingly addressing some of her aunt's (and likely others') concerns about the hawk without being aware of it. "We can't eat him. He's a red hawk. Anyway, I just named him," she announced, "so he's officially a friend, not food." She glanced over at the newly dubbed X, who had given the Alpha female a shrewd glance before continuing to pile more and more sticks at Towhee's feet.

"I think he might be building me a nest," the deaf wolf observed out loud, still peering at him, before her orange eyes lifted to capture Finley's rejoinder.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread