Redhawk Caldera This universe can be so many things, and sometimes it is poetic.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,001 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
When her godmother mentioned preparing others as well as herself, Towhee's head tipped thoughtfully. She made a mental inventory of the packs' members. Lagan was a lover, not a fighter, so he'd probably stay behind and look after the pups. Raven likely wouldn't fight either; instead, she would get to rise to the occasion as a proper field medic. Her own litter mates, Phox, Orca and Titmouse, could hopefully count as three more able bodies, though Towhee found herself cringing a little at the idea of her favorite sibling risking injury. She knew there were a few others in there, many of them strapping lads, as a matter of fact. They were in good shape, all things considered, without even considering Drageda's participation.

-That friend I mentioned, we're helping each other out; I'm teaching her defensive fighting and she's teaching me how to master the offensive side of things. But maybe I should train with someone else too, someone here? Maybe Uncle Elwood?-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread