Redhawk Caldera I told you, he's an angry sleeper.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,001 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee quirked a brow when Lagan proceeded to roll onto his back and writhe around on the ground, evidently scratching his back. She could see his mouth moving, but due to the overall movement of his body, she didn't have a chance in hell of reading his lips. She rolled her eyes at him, inched closer, then struck out a paw and placed it square on his chest, loosely pinning him.

"Stop moving so I can see what you're saying," Towhee told him, backing off and giving him room as he rolled onto his belly again. She was able to catch the one sentence: "You got any big plans?" She snorted lightly at the way Lagan batted his eyelashes at her.

"No, not really. Now what were you saying?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I told you, he's an angry sleeper. - by Towhee - November 22, 2017, 12:07 PM
RE: I told you, he's an angry sleeper. - by Lagan - November 23, 2017, 08:35 AM
RE: I told you, he's an angry sleeper. - by Towhee - November 24, 2017, 10:42 AM
RE: I told you, he's an angry sleeper. - by Lagan - November 24, 2017, 03:57 PM
RE: I told you, he's an angry sleeper. - by Towhee - December 02, 2017, 01:41 PM
RE: I told you, he's an angry sleeper. - by Lagan - December 07, 2017, 07:20 PM
RE: I told you, he's an angry sleeper. - by Towhee - December 11, 2017, 12:14 PM