Neverwinter Forest tonight, i am tristessa
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She kept a watchful eye, and all senses keened to these unknowns as each second only seemed to urge more questions. She could smell another wolf more freshly mingled on her coat now that she was in closer, although she couldn't pinpoint exactly how near they were to the here and now. Amekaze still didn't find any worry, however, and shook her head softly. It wasn't exactly commonplace for her to come out this way anyway. "You are not that close," she assured her. Nothing of that nature had lured her out this far, and alone, to a wolf of her neutral allegiance (that was too far away to contend), she had no inkling for violence or even pressuring her out. A stone's throw closer to the mountain and should she be looking to set up something more permanent here, then yes, far more likely. 

In the past, this had been claimed to no real consequence of her.. but she would admit that she preferred it open for now, and free to rove on--not just because winter was close. These days, the fewer the neighbors, the better.

But these were not the current concerns. "Did you come up from Redhawk?" she asked, since a thought on neighbors inevitably brought that back to mind. Then, to allude to what she knew, and potentially worth more than just a mention: "Little more than a moon after we had seen you last, Hydra found out about Wildfire.." Thanks to her ties with a young Redhawk.. which was proving to be a useful enough thing, as what Hydra found out inevitably made its way back to her without any direct dealings with the Caldera wolves herself--just as she preferred.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
tonight, i am tristessa - by Antumbra - November 27, 2017, 09:28 AM
RE: tonight, i am tristessa - by Amekaze - November 29, 2017, 02:47 AM
RE: tonight, i am tristessa - by Antumbra - November 29, 2017, 10:50 PM
RE: tonight, i am tristessa - by Amekaze - December 06, 2017, 03:00 AM
RE: tonight, i am tristessa - by Antumbra - December 06, 2017, 09:43 AM
RE: tonight, i am tristessa - by Amekaze - December 08, 2017, 01:32 AM
RE: tonight, i am tristessa - by Antumbra - December 11, 2017, 02:08 PM
RE: tonight, i am tristessa - by Amekaze - December 12, 2017, 12:16 AM
RE: tonight, i am tristessa - by Antumbra - December 14, 2017, 05:04 PM