Redhawk Caldera On into the gold river
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,001 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The pair of outsiders didn't seem perturbed by her gruff greeting, which scored them points with Towhee (not that she would ever give any indication). So many came calling at their borders, expecting to be pampered and spoon-fed by the residents, evidently appalled that they should be territorial of their homeland. But these two offered respect readily, earning a nod of acknowledgement from the young guardian even as the larger of the two introduced himself and his mate, and succinctly addressed the other half of Towhee's demand as well.

Before she could say anything more, Elwood appeared alongside her. The Gamma turned her head to nip at the Alpha male's shoulder, taking a step back in a clear sign that he was welcome to take over the interrogation. She might have normally departed then, though she stayed put. They were friends of his, yet they were still two to his one, and Towhee was curious despite herself. Their surname was quite similar to hers and she couldn't help but wonder about its significance.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
On into the gold river - by Shrike Redleaf - December 03, 2017, 11:29 PM
RE: On into the gold river - by Allure - December 04, 2017, 07:40 PM
RE: On into the gold river - by Towhee - December 07, 2017, 10:41 AM
RE: On into the gold river - by Shrike Redleaf - December 08, 2017, 01:29 PM
RE: On into the gold river - by Elwood - December 13, 2017, 01:15 PM
RE: On into the gold river - by Allure - December 16, 2017, 08:30 AM
RE: On into the gold river - by Towhee - December 18, 2017, 02:59 PM
RE: On into the gold river - by Shrike Redleaf - December 20, 2017, 10:38 PM
RE: On into the gold river - by Elwood - December 27, 2017, 10:23 PM
RE: On into the gold river - by Allure - January 02, 2018, 01:36 PM
RE: On into the gold river - by Towhee - January 03, 2018, 01:41 PM