Bearclaw Valley he is the bane of mortals
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
With the Cerberus explained, he couldn’t rid himself of the sudden urge to seek them out and fight them. He still intended to someday claim the title of the greatest warrior around, and taking on a group of skilled warriors seemed like a good way to get closer to accomplishing his goal. His intentions were not made known, of course, for obvious reasons—he just nodded in response, too distracted to form a verbal reply anyways.

The irrelevance of his parents’ reign saved him from having to share a history that was before his time, much to his relief. “You, too,” he said, appreciative of the information given, however little it was. As he dismissed himself, Alexander nodded once more and saw him on his way. He lingered at the mouth of the valley, watching until the male was just a speck on the horizon. Then he turned and headed back inside, off to do whatever minuscule tasks he’d thought up for the day.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
he is the bane of mortals - by RIP Wintersbane - December 07, 2017, 06:07 PM
RE: he is the bane of mortals - by Xan - December 13, 2017, 01:51 AM
RE: he is the bane of mortals - by RIP Wintersbane - December 14, 2017, 05:00 AM
RE: he is the bane of mortals - by Xan - December 21, 2017, 03:09 AM
RE: he is the bane of mortals - by RIP Wintersbane - December 25, 2017, 10:05 AM
RE: he is the bane of mortals - by Xan - December 31, 2017, 06:27 AM
RE: he is the bane of mortals - by RIP Wintersbane - January 12, 2018, 04:09 AM
RE: he is the bane of mortals - by Xan - January 18, 2018, 02:07 PM
RE: he is the bane of mortals - by RIP Wintersbane - January 20, 2018, 03:50 AM
RE: he is the bane of mortals - by Xan - January 20, 2018, 03:38 PM