Moonspear aisi chhoti chhoti baatein
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
By just a hair, she seemed to ease up when the details came, shifting away from demanding to know more and towards listening to take this in. Evidently, he hailed from a pack she seemed to hear a bit more of these days: Morningside. All noted, and when he mentioned a wolf harming theirs, her ears tipped forward with a new attentiveness. Naturally, considering the recent affairs spattered across these wilds, she wondered if this may connect back to Blackfeather as the trends would point towards.

He had just enough descriptors to give her something to think on. Although it had not been her encounter, it had been Charon's. "Ah, perhaps, but not myself.. Not too long ago, I believe my mate repelled a rough-looking loner--freshly lost tail, too," she said, as that had been notable from what had been passed along. Since there had been little to be said on the encounter, besides fresh wounds on the stranger, Ame had imagined the whole event to be brief and had thought next to nothing of it. As long as she wasn't here, or anywhere near here.. "I do not know what she came here for, but she was not here long. Neither do I know exactly where she went from here. All I do know is that it is not near," she said with a small nod, despite knowing this was not the most promising of information to pass along. Still, it held more value than nothing. "She had no pack-scent or noticeable affiliations, right?" she asked, just to be certain this was not more problems leaking from the dark woods. 
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
aisi chhoti chhoti baatein - by Aditya - December 10, 2017, 03:50 PM
RE: aisi chhoti chhoti baatein - by Amekaze - December 15, 2017, 01:00 AM
RE: aisi chhoti chhoti baatein - by Aditya - December 16, 2017, 11:07 PM
RE: aisi chhoti chhoti baatein - by Amekaze - December 20, 2017, 10:19 PM
RE: aisi chhoti chhoti baatein - by Aditya - December 20, 2017, 10:41 PM
RE: aisi chhoti chhoti baatein - by Amekaze - December 23, 2017, 10:40 PM
RE: aisi chhoti chhoti baatein - by Aditya - December 26, 2017, 06:55 PM
RE: aisi chhoti chhoti baatein - by Amekaze - January 04, 2018, 11:44 PM