Cedar Sweep i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you
✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
686 Posts
Ooc — remus
Away
hope ya dont mind me stealing in here B)

mato'd instructed them to only leave the pack in pairs following brienne's return. it's good advice, yeah, but delight's too used to slipping away at his leisure. and though he's trying not to hide out so much now that the pack is doing better and he doesn't need to avoid brienne and mato together, he does still need his quiet time. 

he's still worried about them all. burke's health is on the decline and once he goes delight's main reason for wanting to stay in the forest will go with him. their numbers are bolstered but it's hard to say for sure who'll actually stick around - who'll become one of them. and if they want to survive in the warm months, their seclusion won't help. ugh. he doesn't like having to think about all of this. part of him wants to go back to mooning after mato from afar but that ship's sailed too, anyway.

the sweep feels calm and eases delight's mood a bit. it has, in a few ways, become his home away from home - and there always seems to be someone else around. there's a scent in the air - no one he knows but it's vaguely familiar, enough that  he decides to put off his moment of solitude and follow it. he finds the strange girl easily, squinting slightly as she comes into sight. no, he doesn't know her and he can't put his finger on it, but... "who are you?"
Messages In This Thread
i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 11, 2017, 10:58 PM
RE: i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ariel - December 12, 2017, 05:13 PM
RE: i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 13, 2017, 09:05 PM
RE: i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 13, 2017, 10:39 PM
RE: i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 14, 2017, 08:40 PM
RE: i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 22, 2017, 03:28 PM
RE: i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 30, 2017, 06:11 PM