Cedar Sweep i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you
✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
686 Posts
Ooc — remus
Away

she says the magic phrase - broken antler fen - and delight's moon-sharp eyes light up. oh! duh. "you're related to mato," the androgyne says triumphantly, pleased to know his nose wasn't broken. of course he'd recognize the scent of mato's kin. he knows that smell - and okay yeah, this is getting to a weird place. "mato, nova, burke and malice are all here," he adds, "or, um, there. in tindómë. mato's our.. alpha." morwinyon is still a weird word to toss at a stranger, especially since, delight's figured out, most of the rest of his family doesn't seem to be on the same druid kick that he is. (he wonders when mato picked up on his language -- he should make a note to talk to him about that sometime). "were you at redhawk caldera too?" delight asks, curious as ever to know every detail he can.
Messages In This Thread
i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 11, 2017, 10:58 PM
RE: i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 13, 2017, 09:05 PM
RE: i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 13, 2017, 10:39 PM
RE: i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 14, 2017, 08:40 PM
RE: i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 22, 2017, 03:28 PM
RE: i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ariel - December 23, 2017, 12:53 PM
RE: i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 30, 2017, 06:11 PM