Cedar Sweep i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you
✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
686 Posts
Ooc — remus
Away

well. she's not exactly jumping for joy but he sees the way her expression changes for a split second, his own eyes sharpening. but whatever she's thinking, he's not a psychic and he doubts he'll get an answer out of her if he tries, so he lets it go, ignores the way her voice catches on the words. 

well, but. "towhee?" he asks, an eyebrow raised - burke hadn't named names, just talked about the pack as a whole. his opinion remains low as ever of them. before she can answer, he adds: "well, you're welcome to come by, you know," and gestures vaguely in the direction of tindómë.
Messages In This Thread
i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 11, 2017, 10:58 PM
RE: i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 13, 2017, 09:05 PM
RE: i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 13, 2017, 10:39 PM
RE: i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 14, 2017, 08:40 PM
RE: i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 22, 2017, 03:28 PM
RE: i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 30, 2017, 06:11 PM
RE: i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ariel - December 31, 2017, 06:50 PM