Moonspear west of the moon, east of the sun
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
ya that works for me. this thread was kind of wonky with the timing of everything else happening after anyway so ~~ *SHRUGS @ TIMELINES*
Towards the notion of patrol, she had no qualms and made a little sounds a bit like an mhm, but she spoke more plainly in the measure of her gestures. She went on alongside him, and switched an ear when he laid the subject matter down between them. Blackfeather. She was listening..

Amekaze had known he would warn her. The extent of how much was revealed here and now, and she nodded gently along with her steps. "Well, so be it then. You offered. It is her choice now.. if those places matter more than herself," she sighed, unable to really console him on the matter because she knew there was no use.  It was in Potema's paws now and best he just take that, or leave it. "You did what you could." she said.

Charon's offer was generous, and valid. Amekaze wondered if she would be smart and take him up on this. Then again, she had never been in that position. She'd be hard-pressed to abandon the mountain without due, dire cause, but she would.. if it came right down to that bitter end. "Do you really think she will do that? Give him up? Like Jarilo may get on my nerves but he would have to be real horrendous to just hand him over to an aggressive enemy," she pondered out loud, and of course would never consider the same for any of her daughters. That didn't need said. But of course, Ame herself did not know Vaati, or the fullest extent of his transgressions. For his mother to besmirch him so badly.. well, she had to wonder why. "Wonder what else he has done to piss her off that badly," she sneered a little, but neither did she know Potema enough to judge.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
west of the moon, east of the sun - by Amekaze - December 13, 2017, 01:55 AM
RE: west of the moon, east of the sun - by Charon - December 15, 2017, 07:44 AM
RE: west of the moon, east of the sun - by Amekaze - December 23, 2017, 02:23 AM
RE: west of the moon, east of the sun - by Hydra - December 23, 2017, 08:52 AM
RE: west of the moon, east of the sun - by Charon - January 10, 2018, 02:54 AM
RE: west of the moon, east of the sun - by Amekaze - January 11, 2018, 09:01 PM
RE: west of the moon, east of the sun - by Charon - January 12, 2018, 05:28 AM
RE: west of the moon, east of the sun - by Amekaze - January 14, 2018, 08:52 PM
RE: west of the moon, east of the sun - by Charon - January 15, 2018, 10:16 AM
RE: west of the moon, east of the sun - by Amekaze - January 22, 2018, 12:59 AM